Do you encounter problem when uninstalling Photoshop CS3? Do you want to uninstall the program and download a new one? No problem. This article is just right for you to remove Photoshop CS3 completely from your computer.
First of all you can try windows add/remove program to uninstall Photoshop CS3 as following:
Windows 7 and Windows Vista users: Click Uninstall a Program.
Windows XP users: Click Add or Remove Programs.
If you fail to uninstall Photoshop CS3, you may ask why you can’t remove Adobe Photoshop successfully. Common problems are as following:
1. You do not close all the components of the program
2. The program has been corrupted.
3. The program is infected by a virus
After reviewing those causes, I think you may have a little idea about how to uninstall Photoshop CS3. If you have no problem with running the program now, you can take my uninstall tips here.
1. Run your antivirus program which has an updated signature database. This step is to make sure your Photoshop CS3 is free of virus. If it is infected by virus, you can remove the program with your antivirus program. Of course, it may not clear up all components of Photoshop CS3. So go forward to the next tip.
2. You should equip your computer with a third part uninstall tool. A third party uninstall tool can remove corrupted program, while a corrupted program will not appear on the list of windows add/remove program. Moreover, an advantage of a third party program over windows add/remove program or a built-in installer is that it can remove registry entries completely and no component will remain on your computer.
Perfect Uninstall Tool is highly recommended to uninstall Photoshop CS3. Free download Perfect Uninstall Tool now and it will take care of all uninstall task for you. You computer will not have any corrupted file that can not be removed from now on.